Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 120 - 8.16.10 - Filming in Chicago

Transformers 3 has been filming in Chicago for the past month or so and nearly all of the locations have been clustered within a quarter mile of my office. There have been explosions, gunfire, base jumpers, and scenes of destruction all over the loop, and seeing these scenes has been quite commonplace. Today, I walked right past this scene being set up and almost didn't notice it... I'm sure there will be more explosions tomorrow... loop workers and passersby won't even bat an eye... tourists will stop and stare.

Hollywood has infiltrated Chicago, but I still don't think I'll see Transformers 3. I mean, I'd be totally lost because I haven't seen T1 or T2... or any film featuring Shia LeBeouf for that matter. I intend to keep it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment