Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 173 - 10.8.10 - Flip. Flip. Flipadelphia.



Today, I flew in and out of Philadelphia, PA, to participate in a deposition for work. While I didn't have much time to see the sights, I was fortunate to have time to meet my friend Adam for lunch at the Reading Terminal Market, a massive bazaar of places to eat and purchase fresh produce and meat. I've never seen anything like it before. It was quite possibly the world's best food court. No Sabarro or Boardwalk Fries to be found here...

Adam took me to Tommy DiNic's where we attacked Italian pulled pork sandwiches with sharp provolone, hot peppers, spinach and broccoli rabe. A Philly classic. It was a fine lunch, and one of the best sandwiches I've ever tasted. Next time, I hope to stay longer and get the Philly Cheese Steak experience. For a one day trip, however, this was just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment